Overnight Prices: (inclusive of 2 hours enrichment per day in doggy day care)
- £32.50 per night per dog
- £27.50 per night per dog for 2 dogs in family room
- £26.00 per night per dog for 3 dogs in family room
Special 14 days or longer will receive 10% discount
*Supplements will apply for Saturdays and bank holiday weekends
- £16.25 supplement for one dog on a Saturday night
- £13.25 supplement for each dog (2 sharing) on a Saturday night
- £13.00 supplement for each dog (3 or more sharing) on a Saturday night
Weekend Day Boarding: (Starting w/c 7th April)
As of w/c 7th April we are now offering Weekend Day Boarding, which runs from 9am - 6pm.
(Dogs need to be at Rags & Bert's by 9.30am at the latest)
- £27 per day per dog
Dog Bus Collection/Drop-off Service
Collection/drop-off services are available for boarders within the Zone 1 & 2 catchment areas (up to 6 miles from Rags & Bert's). For Mon-Fri bookings, we operate at the following times:
Collections: 07.30am - 09.30am
Drop-offs: 04.30pm - 06.30pm
- Zone 1 (up to 3 miles from Rags & Bert's) cost: £3.50 each trip
- Zone 2 (from 3 - 6 miles from Rags & Bert's) cost: £4.50 each trip
Weekend collection/drop-offs are available by appointment, subject to availability.
- Cost: £1.20 per mile for the round-trip
Overnight Dog Boarding Christmas and New Year 2018
- £146.25 for one dog over the 3 nights of Christmas (24th/25th/26th)
- or £65.00 for a single night or for New Year's Eve
- £123.75 for each dog (2 sharing) over the 3 nights of Christmas
- or £55.00 for a single night or for New Year's Eve
- £117.00 for each dog (3 or more sharing) over the 3 nights of Christmas
- or £52.00 for a single night or for New Year's Eve
Click to see all dog daycare and night care prices
In order to confirm a booking for overnight boarding, customers are required to pay a holding deposit of a 1-night stay (£32.50).
30 days prior to the boarding date, a 50% deposit is then required.
If a booking is made less than 30 days prior to the boarding date then just the 50% deposit is required to confirm the booking.
The remaining balance is required on check-in.
Any additional items or services requested during the boarding period will be payable on check-out.
Cancellations & changes:
Customers needing to cancel a booking prior to 30 days before the boarding date will have their deposit held on their account to use for a future booking or service.
Cancellations made after the 50% deposit is paid will be lost.
Customers needing to change their entire booking, (more than just a day either side), may do so up to 21 days before their boarding date without losing their deposit.