Overnight Prices: (inclusive of 2 hours enrichment per day in doggy day care)
- £36.00 per night per dog
- £31.00 per night per dog for 2 dogs in family room
- £26.00 per night per dog for 3 dogs in family room
Special 14 days or longer will receive 10% discount
*Supplements will apply for Saturdays and bank holiday weekends
- £18.00 supplement for one dog on a Saturday night
- £15.50 supplement for each dog (2 sharing) on a Saturday night
- £13.00 supplement for each dog (3 or more sharing) on a Saturday night
Weekend Day Boarding:
We offering Weekend Day Boarding, which runs from 9am - 6pm. Dayboarding is a
combination of daycare & boarding.
- £29.75 per day per dog
Dog Bus Collection/Drop-off Service
Collection/drop-off services are available for boarders within the Zone 1 & 2 catchment areas (up to 6 miles from Rags & Bert's). For Mon-Fri bookings, we operate at the following times:
Collections: 07.30am - 09.30am
Drop-offs: 04.30pm - 06.30pm
- £6.00 per trip within 6 miles of Rags & Bert's
Weekend collection/drop-offs are available by appointment, subject to availability.
- Cost: £1.20 per mile for the round-trip
Overnight Dog Boarding Christmas and New Year 2019
- £162 for one dog over the 3 nights of Christmas (24th/25th/26th)
- or £75.00 for a single night or for New Year's Eve
- £139.50 for each dog (2 sharing) over the 3 nights of Christmas
- or £65.00 for a single night or for New Year's Eve
- £117.00 for each dog (3 or more sharing) over the 3 nights of Christmas
- or £55.00 for a single night or for New Year's Eve
Click to see all dog daycare and night care prices
In order to confirm a booking for overnight boarding, customers are required to pay a holding deposit of a 1-night stay (£36.00).
30 days prior to the boarding date,the full balance for the stay is then required.
If a booking is made less than 30 days prior to the boarding date then the full amount is required to confirm the booking.
Any additional items or services requested during the boarding period will be payable on check-out.
Cancellations & changes:
Customers needing to cancel a booking prior to 30 days before the boarding date will have their deposit held on their account to use for a future booking or service.
Cancellations made 21 days prior to boarding paid will be lost.
Customers needing to change their entire booking, (more than just a day either side), may do so up to 21 days before their boarding date without losing their deposit.