Rags and Bert's Hotel for Dogs
One-night sleepovers, holidays and longer stays
Overnight boarding with Rags and Bert’s is attention and comfort personified. You can enjoy your time away, knowing your dog is in safe hands in our modern dog kennels. And after breakfast, your dog will experience a timetable of fun, learning, rest and structured play with furiends. It’s always a stress-free stay because your dog has lots of human company.
We offer a free 15-minute Play & Stay assessment and tour to meet your dog and show you around, giving you a worry-free time, knowing your dog is comfortable and well cared for.
Dog Hotel Accommodation
Our dog accommodation has the best and latest facilities. Air con, heating, protective glass doors and raised bed sleep areas so our curious guests can see what’s going on at all times.
- Toys and blankets from home? No problem, plenty of space.
- More than one dog? No problem, book into one of our family guest rooms.
- Dog-pampering? Of course! Apart from our number one priority which is providing plenty of cuddles, strokes and lots of attention throughout their stay, you can also take advantage of our dog wash and grooming service.
- Any obedience concerns? Let us look after that too. We offer individual confidence-building training sessions with Tom, our resident Animal Behaviourist.
Our dog hotel is unlike conventional UK dog kennels. Dogs are not caged for hours on end, but enjoy clean, comfortable dog suites in our top of the range dog kennels built to 2016 safety regulations and we are Fully Licensed (click here to view our license).
As well as expert care and love for your dog, they also receive some fun, socialisation and enrichment time in doggy day care. They'll be among their buddies...they are so happy, you just know they want to be here.
And if your dog is boarding with us over the weekend, they'll have lots of fun with a mixture of indoor and outdoor social time, one-on-one love with our team before returning to their individual rooms for some well-earned rest and relaxation.
Autumn Dog Hotel Specials valid 21 Sept - 21 Dec 2020
Our Dog Hotel specials are a good reason to plan a holiday break and a lovely "staycation" for your dog as a VIP guest at our modern dog hotel (doggy daycare fun included!)
- 3 night weekend break for £100 starting Friday or Saturday (save £26)
- 3 night midweek break for £86 Mon-Thu (save £22)
- 7 night break for £200 (save £70)
- Late checkouts also qualify for a 20% discount
Standard Dog Hotel Pricing
Inclusive of 2 hours enrichment per day in doggy day care
- £36.00 per night per dog
- £31.00 per night per dog for 2 dogs in family room
- £26.00 per night per dog for 3 dogs in family room
A booking of 14 days or longer will receive a 10% discount.
*Supplements apply for Saturdays and bank holiday weekends
- £18.00 supplement for one dog on a Saturday night
- £15.50 supplement for each dog (2 sharing) on a Saturday night
- £13.00 supplement for each dog (3 or more sharing) on a Saturday night
Dog Bus Collection & Drop-off
Please note: This service is currently suspended due to Covid restrictions.
Rags and Bert’s Sleepover Requirements
- You are welcome to check in Mon-Fri between 2pm-4pm & Sat-Sun between 12-2pm
- Please pick your dog up between 9am-10am the following day or book a late check-out
- If you wish to drop off or collect outside these times, you can take advantage of our Doggy Day Care activities and pay a further full/half day fee
Booking terms: To confirm a booking, we require a holding deposit of a 1 night stay (£36.00). The full balance is payable 30 days prior to the boarding date. If a booking is made less than 30 days prior to the boarding date, then the full amount is required to confirm the booking.
Any additional items or services requested during the boarding period will be payable on check-out.
Cancellations & changes: If you cancel a booking prior to 30 days before the boarding date, your deposit will be held on your account to use for a future booking or service. If you cancel 21 days prior to boarding, your deposit will be lost.
Customers needing to change their entire booking, (more than just a day either side), may do so up to 21 days before their boarding date without losing their deposit.